Thursday, July 24, 2008
Choral Speaking and school
Yes, the Sri Aman girls did it. We're in the finals on Sunday. What I am happiest about, though, is not qualifying. It was more of the fact that the chief judge was impressed and praised everyone for a job well done. This is so different from the other time when the judge had no constructive criticism. I am proud of the girls. And I think it was great that most teams did well, and that tells me that we triumphed among the best. Yeah, trust me to see it that way.
So today was nice. We all enjoyed Subang Parade. For the first time in a long while, I had ice-cream for lunch! Note to self : More reasons to go to the gym.
And as expected, the girls were all so very busy taking pictures. Camwhoring and what not. And some trying to steal snap shots of me. Hmm. Frisha stole one of me and commented it was a rare one of me smiling. I SMILE! Just not to the camera.
School is maddening. Another Saturday of going to school. And on Sunday we'll be working again, That's how many weekends I am working?
Photos. I think I must look for some photos to post.
So today was nice. We all enjoyed Subang Parade. For the first time in a long while, I had ice-cream for lunch! Note to self : More reasons to go to the gym.
And as expected, the girls were all so very busy taking pictures. Camwhoring and what not. And some trying to steal snap shots of me. Hmm. Frisha stole one of me and commented it was a rare one of me smiling. I SMILE! Just not to the camera.
School is maddening. Another Saturday of going to school. And on Sunday we'll be working again, That's how many weekends I am working?
Photos. I think I must look for some photos to post.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
