Friday, July 18, 2008

 

I'm sorry ....

This is something I should be saying (I might have said it) to my current students. Poor 3C and 3G. And poor 5SC. The last couple of months have been maddening. I have definitely neglected all of them. Much as I want to do a good job teaching them, I have not. I seem to be pulled in every direction and am often left with a miniscule amount of time for them. Touch n Go is how it has been. Not something I am proud of. This is NOT how I want to teach. Perhaps it is time to make a change. Maybe I should go away for a while and just do something else. Like go and study. Do my Masters, if I can get full pay or scholarship. I'm at a stage where I feel frustrated because I am not doing what I should be doing. There are days when I feel 40 or 50. Gosh, I AM approaching the big 40 soon. Yes, my dear girls, those of you who have been wondering, wonder no more. Another year.
So, my dear visitors, do look at my poll question and give me some feedback.

Comments:
HI TEACHER!!!!! BAHAHAHA....Found you. (:
 
Glad to see you are FINALLY blogging! Now you can explain to your students just who I am!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]