Monday, July 28, 2008
My turn
Yesterday it was Sibyl. Today it is my turn. For what? To be on MC. Since yesterday afternoon, I have been feeling tired and I knew it was the beginning of a flu. I got home before 3pm yesterday and slept for 3 hours after that. It has been a loooooooooooooooong time since I had such a long nap. I woke up still tired. Last night I slept by 11, which was early by my standard. This morning I woke up feeling tired. Fine, I thought I'd just rough it out. Nope. I started sniffling and had runny nose by the time I finished breakfast. Started feeling giddy by the time I climbed back into bed. So, yeah, MC for today. Finally got back up at 8:15 and drove myself and mum to clinic. Had an early lunch and am about to climb back into bed for another snooze. Hubby claims the prize for being the one to spread the germs to me. Gosh! Can't remember the last time my body failed me so badly. All these from working 6 and 7 day weeks. Boy, I can't wait for the school year to finish! Back to bed.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
