Monday, August 18, 2008

 

First Tag I am going to respond to

The ONLY reason I am doing this is because it is easy, and does not involve other things, like name of people or songs or some strange things. So yeah (!! did I just type that?) here goes (no thanks to Yap Evelyn) :

3 Golden Rules. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.. No tag backs.

1. I wanted to be a teacher when I was a little girl.
2. I hate flying.
3. I cannot swim and if forced to, I will hang on to whoever is nearest for dear life.
4. I like to sing (though I don't do much of it these days).
5. I would like to learn to play the piano.
6. I have met 6 internet friends from Australia.
7. I started chatting in a teachers' chatroom in 1998.
8. I cannot stand horror movies, or stories.
9. I played badminton, basketball, softball for school as a student.
10. I used to be a sprinter!
11. I had my first major crush at 14. (Blush!)
12. I was supposed to study for my degree in Canada. Don't ask ....
13. I took my driving exam when I was 26! Passed the first time I sat for it.
14. I often wonder what anyone would say about me during my funeral.
15. I was adopted.

And I am tagging the following persons :
Latifah, Millie, Syahiirah, Lydia Miller, Ee Von, Laksh, Frisha, Natasha Nadia, Eishah,
Ain Zulkifly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]