Monday, August 18, 2008

 

Just relaxing

The last few days have been the most restful and most relaxing period for me. It was wonderful not having to wake up so early in the morning. And it was certainly enjoyable being able to take my boys out even if it's just for window shopping. I get to enjoy their company and they get to enjoy mine.
Today was pleasant and overall, NICE! I had lunch with some friends and it was not just the delicious food that made it nice. It was mainly the company. We had fun just talking about nothing in particular, esp not work! This kind of outing brings back some sanity into my life. So to the four of you whom I had lunch with, THANKS for being a balm in my very crazy life. WE should do this more often.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]