Thursday, August 14, 2008

 

Yahoo account

I don't know if anyone has had this problem before but my yahoo account has been compromised. I received an email in my hotmail account that my Yahoo password has been changed. True enough, I cannot access my Yahoo account anymore now. I have since emailed the Yahoo people about it and they have refused to reset my password because the date of birth I supplied did not match the one I gave at registration. Can you beat that? So .... for those of you who have emailed me anything and want to email me, my new email address is puan.chris@yahoo.com
This is such a major hassle for me. Primary in my concern is the fact that 5SC has emailed me their assignment, which I have NOT printed out, and I can now NOT access. So they will have to redo, resend and I will have to print out ASAP. Bother! I have had this Yahoo account for almost 10 years, I think. How in the world am I going to recover things I need?
So the lesson to be learnt here is : save up whatever information you have given at registration, esp if the info is NOT true, like your date of birth.
Gosh I feel like strangling someone from Yahoo, and whoever else compromised my yahoo account. Now I cannot even go to my Yahoo group and access my photos. :(

Comments:
Christina, have not heard about email account being changed on its own - someone could/must have changed it for you! If an email has been send to your hotmail account, will they have send you the new password as well? Maybe, you can try the "forgot password box".

As for your student assignment, I am sure it will still be in their "send" folder, so they can just re-send without doing it again.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]