Saturday, September 6, 2008

 

Change of url

Dear people,
I have decided to change the url of my blog somewhat. Not a big deal really, just a slight change to throw some people off.
Too many people are visiting my blog and most of them do not leave a comment or response. Generally that's not a big deal. I am just a little nervous about SOME people reading my blog. People who know me know what I'm talking about. Although I usually steer clear of controversial issues and uncalled for comments, I still don't fancy my posts being copied and pasted in some sites or blogs. Anything that has been posted online is open to misuse and abuse and I am trying to safeguard not just my privacy (WHAT PRIVACY?!), but also the reputation of some people who are connected to me, in case. I think some of you would truly appreciate what I am doing. I do not want to make this blog private, and having to invite so many people. And I do not want to have to make it difficult for you to find me, so that's why I left clues at various places. So ... I continue to welcome those of you who are able to find me and have continued to faithfully support me in blogging. Thanks, girls! Thanks, friends!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]