Thursday, September 4, 2008

 

Dedicated to a FRIEND

You may not realise it, but you have a tendency to bring out the best in people (and maybe the worst too, if you count "some" people). But generally you are like a sunbeam that brings life to a lot of people, especially those you have been tasked to nurture and treat as your own. You bring your little ones to life, you tickle their funny bones, you irritate them and make them ask WHY. You make them figure out things and you cause them to strive beyond what they think they can achieve. You challenge them to be better than themselves, better than what some people think of them. You treat them as equals most of the time and you gain respect because of that. Just think how many lives you have touched and are still touching. And for these reasons, you have to be a sunbeam to YOURSELF! Challenge yourself to be better than you have ever thought possible. Prove yourself better than how you have always been perceived. Show everyone why you have gained the respect of so many people and admiration of your nurtured little ones. You are better than those whom you fear working with. You are wayyyyy above them. I am glad for you, that you have the chance to prove yourself, and to make changes never before possible. Change begins with me, remember? I will stick by you and I'm sure I will not be the only one. Fear not, for I am with you .... remember where this is taken from? Take that as your encouragement. And remember, we have done it in 2006. We will do it again, bigger and better!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]