Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I'm tired
I am physically drained. Why? I was in Penang over the National Day weekend and you know how it is about Penang .... you EAT and EAT and EAT! Well, I didn't. Not really. On Sunday I ate something which gave me food poisoning and I was visiting the nice toilet in G Hotel (next to Gurney Plaza) the whole night and the next morning. Hubby and I were taking turns visiting it. Me to purge and he to vomit. NO fun, I am telling you. So Monday we drove back, with both of us half dehydrated and really half dead due to lack of sleep, not eating and just the whole night's visit to empty our systems. That's why I seem to have less energy the last 2 days.
Now I have to get all busy again. SPM trials will start soon. Form 3 open day soon. What else? Mantap minda for form 3. Minggu literasi. Oh I have to plan for the Sports Conditioning Camp. And the Form 3 after PMR programmes. Emmm I can't think anymore. Too much to do! Just spent the whole 2 hours online looking for info about places to take the Form 3 girls to. How do these sound :
Now I have to get all busy again. SPM trials will start soon. Form 3 open day soon. What else? Mantap minda for form 3. Minggu literasi. Oh I have to plan for the Sports Conditioning Camp. And the Form 3 after PMR programmes. Emmm I can't think anymore. Too much to do! Just spent the whole 2 hours online looking for info about places to take the Form 3 girls to. How do these sound :
- Day trip - Melaka Tour & Explorace (RM70)
- Day trip - Gua Tempurung & Sg Klah Hotsprings (RM80)
- Day trip - Genting Highlands (RM33)
- 2D/1N - Pangkor Island (RM70 - 110 just for accommodation & meals) bus (don't know yet)
- 2D/1N - Genting Highlands (RM63)
- 3D/2N - Penang (Cheap accommodation from RM5 for dorm to RM30 for room per night) but no meals and not incl bus.
- 3D/2N - Taman Negara (no reply yet but should be at least RM300)
- Day trip - Beryl's chocolate factory, UPM, Breadtown, and I'll ask about TV3/NTV7 studios
So people, please let me know what you think. Comment. Not in the Cbox.
Comments:
<< Home
how come we didn't have such fun things planned for after PMR :( no fair! we only had Genting!and the choco factory!!
Well better than us ! At least you have been to genting & the choco factory with your classmates. Back then, (many many years ago)we, the ex-students dont have the privilege now like you all do.
Really, I think students these days should be thankful - for the many activities lined up/organized for them up, for being able to be "so close" to your teachers - like Puan Christina & Puan Su. During our time, we dont get to be "so close" - with emails, calling and "chatting" with your teachers. Sri Amanians, shld be thankful for your teachers - they are really really good and dedicated. I am sure you will know what I mean after you left Sri Aman.
Really, I think students these days should be thankful - for the many activities lined up/organized for them up, for being able to be "so close" to your teachers - like Puan Christina & Puan Su. During our time, we dont get to be "so close" - with emails, calling and "chatting" with your teachers. Sri Amanians, shld be thankful for your teachers - they are really really good and dedicated. I am sure you will know what I mean after you left Sri Aman.
TAMAN NEGARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
hahahahahahaha
actually, Pangkor, Penang or TAMAN NEGARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Mt Kinabalu! XD XD XD
NO!
Perhentian
hahahahahahaha
actually, Pangkor, Penang or TAMAN NEGARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Mt Kinabalu! XD XD XD
NO!
Perhentian
How about Tasik Temenggor Discovery Island ? My friend it was nice.
Check out http://www.ttdi.com.my/
Post a Comment
Check out http://www.ttdi.com.my/
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


