Sunday, September 7, 2008
Lonely
It's a little lonely right now. My other half is halfway round the world. Just spoke to him on skype. I feel bad. I think I have kept so many things from him. And I only tell him if necessary. Oh well, I must learn to communicate better with him.
Shopping list. I have to make a shopping list for him. Hehehe. I joked that since I am not given a plane ticket to where he is now, then he must buy me things to the price of that plane ticket! So wicked!
Tonight we went out for dinner - my boys, mum and maid and I. Manhattan FM. Joel totally loved his fish and rice (instead of chips). He really gobbled up everything. His older brothers, however, could not finish!
This weekend has flown by so quickly. Maybe it's because we had school on Saturday. I need another day to rest, and catch up on house work, and school work, and organising the form 3 after PMR trip. I need a personal asst!!!! Hmmm I should ask for a Blackberry from my hubby. Not that I really know what to do with it! I saw a picture of IPod Touch. Hmmmmmmm .... I AM wicked!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I am lonely!
Shopping list. I have to make a shopping list for him. Hehehe. I joked that since I am not given a plane ticket to where he is now, then he must buy me things to the price of that plane ticket! So wicked!
Tonight we went out for dinner - my boys, mum and maid and I. Manhattan FM. Joel totally loved his fish and rice (instead of chips). He really gobbled up everything. His older brothers, however, could not finish!
This weekend has flown by so quickly. Maybe it's because we had school on Saturday. I need another day to rest, and catch up on house work, and school work, and organising the form 3 after PMR trip. I need a personal asst!!!! Hmmm I should ask for a Blackberry from my hubby. Not that I really know what to do with it! I saw a picture of IPod Touch. Hmmmmmmm .... I AM wicked!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I am lonely!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
