Friday, September 12, 2008

 

Quickie update

Yes, just a quickie. The internet has been such a bother. Can't even chat with hubby who's away. Well, updates :
Taman Negara trip should be on, provided we get the number of students to go. At least 38.
Penang is also on. Minimum of 40 students needed.
Melaka is on. Also 40 students.
Genting is on. Maybe 80 students. Can even have 2 different days.
KL/PJ is also on. Details to follow.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank some great friends for thinking of me and getting me something I need. Beautiful bag indeed. Yes, from a certain angle, it looked like a mask, Darth Vader!!!!! Wait till I get the picture posted.
I'm relieved to finally get a relaxing Saturday. No plans. Just want to relax. Maybe go to the gym again. Been weeks since I went. Getting FAT! I know I am FAT when people start wondering if I'm pregnant. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!
Okay, going to take th ekids out for a walk in Pyramid. Yes, my usual hangout. Ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]