Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Shopping does wonders for the soul!
Two friends and I had a brief shopping trip today. After school, we scooted of to Pyramid. It was fun trying out clothes and getting one another's opinions about them. It is very therapeutic to just throw caution to the wind and try out whatever clothes we felt like trying. How we giggled and laughed as we took one piece of clothing after another into the fitting rooms. It helps that there was a very accommodating salegirl there. She took various designs and sizes for us, well, esp $. Hehe. No, I'm not going to name her. Though we didn't spend as much money as we had thought, it was still a fruitful trip. Yeah. Look out for new wardrobe, girls!!! LOL. I have been asked to wear mine soon. I don't know. Still need to alter a bit.
Well, maybe next week we can have another trip! I still want more clothes. But then, I have to start going back to the gym and reduce the midriff measurement. Embarrassing! Hmmmm next week we have the whole week off ... I'll go to the gym, shop, eat, gym, shop, eat, maybe a movie or two, go out with kids, shop some more ... if I can afford it!!!! I'm not a shopaholic, in fact my wardrobe is embarrassing. I need to have more decent-looking work clothes. Problem is I am in t-shirt and track bottom most of the time, so I have not felt the need to buy work clothes much. Time to change that, huh?
Well, maybe next week we can have another trip! I still want more clothes. But then, I have to start going back to the gym and reduce the midriff measurement. Embarrassing! Hmmmm next week we have the whole week off ... I'll go to the gym, shop, eat, gym, shop, eat, maybe a movie or two, go out with kids, shop some more ... if I can afford it!!!! I'm not a shopaholic, in fact my wardrobe is embarrassing. I need to have more decent-looking work clothes. Problem is I am in t-shirt and track bottom most of the time, so I have not felt the need to buy work clothes much. Time to change that, huh?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
